Rules & Guidelines
Last updated: September 5, 2019 at 3:33 pm
- Don't ruin the experience of other players by being rude or unpleasant. We want everyone to have a good time, but not at the expense of others.
- Don't advertise.
- Don't spam. This goes for chat messages, emotes, and actions.
- Don't use third-party programs (CPPS trainers, packet sniffers, etc).
- Don't cheat on the Snowball game or the Hide and Seek game. This includes botting, win trading, and artificially creating advantages for others (e.g., advertising yourself as a free win).
- Sexual acts are not allowed in public in front of other users, nor are you allowed to advertise such things. However, you may do what you want in your igloo.
- Staff positions aren't handed out. Read the FAQ to learn how to become a moderator.
The rules are subject to change at any given time. The consequences of breaking the rules can vary depending on the severity and frequency. A staff member can take action against you for any reason as long as it is justifiable. You can report moderation abuse via the support system, preferably with proof.